Sunday, August 3, 2008

Exciting details..

Hey all, you should check out this website http://www.successwallpapers.com/ for free wallpapers with inspirational quotes.. Thanks Suresh for pointing it out to me..



A couple of days ago, after lunch with my colleagues.. we went shopping... I bought a earrings holder!! it's simply the best! sooo pretty and girlie... I immediately came home to hang all my earrings on it.. they were all previously stuffed in a box.. Here's a pic..




Only after hanging all my earrings do I realise that I've got sooo little.. ahha.. time to buy more! =) the kinda things that make me happy..

7 comments:

Vanitha said...

So pretty! Me want one too... though I have no idea where I would put it! :/

Anu said...

hehe.. FINALLY!! i hear from u!! I KNOW!! so pretty rite! =)
its only SGD23 too..

Anu said...

Babe!! have u gotten a blog yet??
Wats this 'looking from the inside'??

Unknown said...

hey now that's really something-- practical and pretty. I think I have even less earrings than you though. What looking from the inside are you mentioning to V dear...

Anu said...

Oh.. i saw tat she has started a blog
"www.cloudsflyhigh.blogspot.com". With title "looking from the inside" similar to my "random thots".. But she has yet to post anythin..

Vanitha said...

Oh u saw that ah... Shamz, now I know why you sent me that msg.. haha

I just set up the blog some time back to test out the features to see if I prefer blogspot or wordpress. So technically speaking, I've actually got TWO blogs, both with no entries..haha.. Anyway, after that I got really busy with school and never got the time to do anything with either of the blogs. How sad..

Anyway, I'll definitely tell u guys if and when I REALLY start one. God knows when that will be.

Anu said...

oh i see.. but blogspot is really better dear.. check out this site..
http://pulsed.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogger-wordpress-chart.html =)
start one pls.. will be interesting to read!!