Thursday, August 14, 2008

Friendship..

I miss my frens.. I really really really miss my frens..

Most of us have started working.. & it’s so difficult to meet up.. plus we have other activities after work.. sometimes I wanna make the effort to call them n chat with them.. But either sth crops up or I just tell myself ltr.. after this show on tv or after this assignmt.. Haiz.. it’s a big deal to just chat 5mins on the fone now..

I remember the long conversations… the many conference calls.. =) the numerous pool games at Mambo (where I rarely held the cue stick.. my fault though).. the lunches at various Pizza Huts across this country.. the sleepovers..

A fren told me, earlier today, that to be a fren, you have to close both eyes.. Meaning you have to accept your fren with all his/her flaws.. I know I have plenty.. n I just wanna say “THANK U!” to all my frens for being my fren!! =)
Lets meet up for lunch someday SOON..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you too dear. And all the rest of us as well!! Pizza hut will forever hold special memories. Btw, rem N. asked for friday? Yup the both of us actually met:)You know, the topic of this post is the same thought on my mind for the past few days...Ok let's stop moaning. Let's meet. I'll send an email for next week.

Anu said...

yes yes.. lets meet!! =)

Vanitha said...

Yes my dear.. it's about time you thanked us for putting up with all your nonsense! :p