Sunday, August 17, 2008

Long awaited continuation of NZ trip..

Hey Priyaz.. I just realised I havent actually updated much abt the NZ trip.. hehe..

well here are some pics.. will update more ltr..

I drove! haha.. way past the speed limit!! haha..
N Suresh got a ticket!! a speeding ticket.. it was lotsa fun being pulled over.. haha.. (Rogi, this does not reach ur mum's ears, ok!)

Our first meal which we both had a hand in.. rite from washin the veggies to washing the dirty dishes.. Here are some pics of that..


For those who weren't aware, Suresh n his housemates had a pet.. it was a freakin white mouse! Kudos to those who spot it..

A beautiful restaurant, Aqaba, where we had dinner once.. The two pillars in front of the restaurant were lited up with fire..

Here are some pics taken while travelling to different places in NZ.. Wellington, Taupo, Himatangi beach.. Everyone complained that we had the same pose in every picture.. Sorry guys.. but really.. I wish I had taken more now..

Check out the rainbow!

At the super windy beach.. I felt like I was literally gonna be blown away..

Playing with snow for the first time in my life..

I hope u enjoy the pics.. There's lots more.. =) but I've put up the nicer ones..

2 comments:

-broken angel- said...

nooooooooooooooooooow i see the coat tt u were forever wearing when u were in NZ. haha. looks warm and thick...

Anu said...

haha.. yup yup..
hows the weather like in Japan?
u betta go prepared.. but then again these kinda jackets cost lesser there..

and do keep in touch ok! =)
i've added u on msn.. so i'll chat with u there or comment on ur blog! hehe..

take care gal!