Saturday, February 14, 2009

weddings..

There's just sth abt weddings..

My fren 'Marilyn' and myself went to a wedding studio to check out the packages they offer.. Marilyn & Dylan are getting hitched in Sep.. I went along cos I am 1 of the bridesmaids.. the other 2 couldn't make it.. We met up 4 dinner after tat though.. =) Ate at a restaurant suggested by the helpful lady at the wedding studio as she realised we were quite undecisive.. haha..

@ the wedding studio, we went thru loads of pics and the packages were described to us in detail.. the assistant was very very helpful.. very patient with all our questions too..

The gowns were gorgeous!! Marilyn looked sooooooooo lovely.. I also wanted to get married!! just so to try the gowns.. =) They were exquisite.. Seriously.. Unfortunately, we couldn't take pics.. Haiz.. Got to see some bridesmaids gowns too.. But they weren't that great.. Wonder why bridesmaids gowns are always so tacky.. :P got reminded of my cousin's wedding.. the bridesmaids' gowns were hilarious.. we were all rolling ard n laughin in the changing rm..

Anyway, Simin came to join us after that.. [Jess was busy shoppin for Vday.. can't blame her..] & we went for dinner.. @ Cumi Bali, an Indonesian restaurant.. some pics taken there..





& we also took some pics after dinner, just outside the restaurant.. attracted lots of unwarranted stares too.. :)



3 comments:

Vanitha said...

Your turn will come soon dear.. Even I can't wait! haha

Anu said...

OOOhhhhhh... I can't wait.. Deepz is first though!! Can't wait 4 Fri to discuss.. lives, hopes & dreams.. as Shamz puts it..

Unknown said...

Yes can't wait for Fri either... A long time coming...BETTER not ANY1 backout or I will be very unhappy...