Saturday, February 14, 2009

hair..

I love short hair.. absolutely love it.. think it may have sth to do with the fact that I have always had long hair when I was young n mum refused to let me cut it.. back in the days when I needed mum's permission to do things.. =D

Hated those pigtails, ponytails.. wateva tails they were I've had them.. now I just love short hair.. =)

Latest hair cut..


Lunch with frens

Coffee break @ coffeebean with frens (though its only Shamz in the middle who is an addict)

7 comments:

Vanitha said...

I look horrendous in these pics.. yuck!

Anu said...

NO u don't!! but u look lovelier in another pic.. which I cant put up though! =P

Unknown said...

Anu get these pics off! I look awful. And stop announcing to the world. Pls value my privacy. Btw, Am NOT an addict.

Unknown said...

Oh, but you look nice in the top most photo... forgot to add that =)

suresh said...

Wow ANu is so Pretty!
Those who KNow me will know that i will never say such a thing. so you will know that she Forced me 2!!!

Vanitha said...

Haha...

Anu said...

Vanz bum!! How could u listen to tat liar n laugh at me??!!