Sunday, February 22, 2009

airport confusion

My grannies & aunt went to India for 2 wks.. They visited temples, and even attended one of our former maid's wedding.. =)

They returned today.. landed @ 8am.. but they only came out after collectin their baggage @ 10am!! Wonder why?? Some useless mango-idiot mistook my aunt's luggage as his n took it n left!! My aunt realised that there was a similar lookin luggage but wasnt hers.. (She knew it wasnt hers the min she carried it cos it was way too light.. haha.. She had bought many many bks..) So she had to go to the Lost & Found to make a report. U would think that my poor grannies could have come out at this point rite?! But NO!! they had to tag along with my aunt from office to office.. Even though we were waving them to come on out.. haha..

Then when she went to make a report.. the wonderful officers traced the owner using that barcode tag on tat bag.. That gundu was at the void deck of his blk already.. Haiz.. He was told to return the luggage intact to the airport n collect his own from the airport. The airport would deliver the luggage to my aunt's doorstep.. Then when she was comin out, my uncle told her to go back in to the lost n found dept n get a report to make an insurance claim for lost luggage. Lucky there's travel insurance to cover this! ;P

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaay, the main reason I woke up early (@ 6.20am!!!) to go to the airport was so tat I could have Mac breakfast in the airport!! =P So cos of all this nonsense, my stomach was grumbling for sooooo long.. We finally ate breakfast at 10am & only got home @ 11.30am!! :D

No comments: