Friday, February 6, 2009

Reason 4 MIA..


hi hi hi hi hi..

Too all those who've missed me.. I'm back! =)

The past 2 mths have been a very busy time 4 me..

Suresh was BACK u see.. hehe.. I missed him soooo much & I must say I enjoyed myself tremendously with him.. Not a moment to regret.. tats how it shd be.. Some pics with him during this break..



Then he left.. on 26 Jan (1st day of Chinese New Yr).. I'm soooo glad I was surrounded by my wonderful frens to comfort me then.. I love u ALL!! N for my frens who msged me to comfort me too.. Thanks Melvin & Jas 4 thinkin of me during ur new yr...

N now, work has taken a crazy turn n i'm super caught up with work to worry abt anythin else.. workin on wkends has become a norm too.. Haiz..

I've added a countdown timer to my blog.. to countdown the days, hrs, mins left before I can see him again..

1 comment:

Anu said...

I love u shamz.. thx soooo much 4 being soooo understanding.. especially since I didnt let him bring U out.. hahaha...