Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Y God Y??

my fav phrase for the time being.. "Y God Y??" haha..

Came down with acute gastro blah sth crap blah.. (doc spoke too fast).. could hardly keep anything down the last couple of days.. I take a year to gain 1 kg.. Only to lose 2 kg over these 2 days!!!! GOSH!! Y aren’t u hearing my prayers god??!!

Went to see doc on Mon morning.. was sleepin after takin meds when Dad called.. He asked wat the doc said n all, then asked me a weird qn.. He asked if I had eaten pork.. So I thot hard n said “Yeah, on Fri.. Y?” He said “Dun eat pork n stay at home k..” Then he told me abt swine flu.. hahha.. I hadn’t heard abt it b4 then.. I thot that was funny.. haha.. =)
.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww...Hope you are feeling better swine...take care k...hehe.. and check out new entries in 'iliketowhine'..haha

Anu said...

I already did!! N I already left a msg bum! =P u da swine!!

Vanitha said...

U lost 2kg just like that? U poor dear.. Hope u're feeling better now. Btw what's this 'iliketowhine'?

Anu said...

aiyah.. I've given up hope on puttin on weight la..

OH GOSH??!! u dunno abt tat blog?? hahah.. pls go read it.. will send u the link in email.. requires utmost privacy..

Unknown said...

Hope you're better too!! I know what you mean.. I can lose 1-2kg if a deadline's around the corner. Hmm.. what blog is that? Sthg private eh. Anyways tc da.