Sunday, April 19, 2009

MBA!! =D

Wow… I’ve done it!! I’ve gotten my MBA!!! I just got an email from UniSA telling me that I’ve met all criteria for graduation!! WOOHOO.. all that slogging away on weekends.. all that assignments.. all that wkends of classes from 9am to 6pm!! Less hanging out with frens! Less shopping! Less slacking! GOSH.. I can’t believe it!! It’s finally over!! N I’ve done my parents proud once again! I can finally do this: Anuradha d/o Kabilar, BSc., MBA.

Congrats to all my coursemates!! Well done guys!! This MBA has done wonders for me!! I’ve made new friends, learnt to be more confident, lots more networks to rely on.. =) I’m also glad to have gone to Kaplan to have done this degree.. They have proven to be a reliable institution, handling all other details such that I have nothing else to worry abt N need only concentrate on my degree.. Thanks Merlinda! :D

Met my course-mates for lunch today @ Velocity.. Had fun..!! True celebration of MBA graduates!!

Planning to go Adelaide for graduation of cos!! =D Graduation ceremony in Adelaide is on 5 Apr @ 3pm @ Adelaide Festival Theatre. I’m soooooo excited!! Can’t wait!!

*************************************************

Thanks 4 calling to wish me Nagz!! Love ya gal..
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!!! Congratulations dear Anu :) I'm so happy for you da.

Anu said...

Thanks da!! *muackz

Vanitha said...

Cool! Congrats babe! Ur friends are proud of u too! So treat eppo? Time for some fine dining I say.. ;)

Anu said...

haha.. namma mothaley meet pannuvom.. appuram talk of treats all.. ahha..