Friday, April 17, 2009

Keeping active.. physically & mentally..

I’ve reset my mouse settings to manoeuvre the mouse using my non-dominant (left) hand.. Dunno why… Just decided to do it yesterday when I got to work.. Surprisingly it’s quite easy once u get the hang of it.. It’s supposed to improve hand-eye coordination and keep your brain active as your non-dominant hand has to play a bigger role now.. (I’m right-handed)..

Y dun U try it?? =D U can see how long it takes for u to master this particular skill.. Sometimes (when I'm not busy scribbling notes of meeting), I practise writing my name using my left hand.. I read somewhere that playing card games can also keep your mind active.. Read an article on this recently but can't trace it now.. So go ahead, do sth that keeps ur mind active now!!

Tats for the mental part.. Physically, my ABT (Abs, Butts & Thighs) fitness classes are comin to an end & I was wondering where n what to pursue next.. Surprisingly enuf, they started yoga classes in my office!! So as 1 ends, 1 begins.. Lucky me.. =D
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U're really bored with too much time on your hands right ;)

Anu said...

Hey!! No!! It all came abt becos I was thinking of ways to improve myself.. =P

Vanitha said...

Maybe I should start marking with my left hand.. I'll have superb hand-eye coordination & brain hyperactivity in no time.. hurhur

Anu said...

haha.. :P i'm sure ur kids will improve alot by not being able to read ur writing.. hahaha..