Monday, April 26, 2010

Cambodia tales...

OMG!! how could everyone who told us how beautiful the place is not mention how scarily hot it is???!!!! I got heat stroke and almost died!! OK, that's an exaggeration. But truthfully, I suffered alot.. had fever, sorethroat, cold, runny nose... I had to keep popping pills like they were sweets.. arghhhh.. food sucked.. msg was their main ingredient...
.
But then there were moments.. of just astounding beauty... Sunset over the temple, sunrise at Angkor Wat, the beautiful sculptings on the walls, stories of Hinduism and Buddhism, the sad tales of how religions clashed back then itself.. Not to forget Happy Angkor Pizza.. hahah....
.
Someone betta give me a medal for having gone thru Cambodia.. But I feel confident to take on Nepal next.. Anyone interested?? =D
~