Friday, July 18, 2008

Commencement

Graduation or commencement or convocation... Whatever u call it, its a time of joy and happiness.. Definitely moments to be proud of.. It is a moment from which they start a new journey.. some are VIPs and some aren't.. ;P

N i'm glad to say that 2 pple close to my heart have just undertaken tat journey..

My dearest Bhaiya, Kiran Na.
A total of 21 family members attended his graduation ceremony.. =)
And if I count his frens who turned up, there were 16 in the photo..
Jayaraj's grad too... How exciting..

And my closest buddy, Dr Naga.
She attended everyone of our closest frens' graduation.. mine too..
We wanted to surprise her.. N we got her a pretty pretty bouquet..!
(Thx Vanz for that bouquet.. all the way from the Airport somemore.. haha)
Here are some of the pics I've taken with them..
These are with Naga n me.. and the other is the Crescentian bunch.. its been quite some time since I called us that.. :) Anyway, babes.. we have to meet up again soon ok!














Next few pics are of Kiran's graduation.. and Jayaraj's too.. I miss this bunch! You wont believe the no. of pple who attended Na's graduation ceremony.. and that was just family.. Frens were another whole ging-gang!

Na, when are u gonna chop off ur ponytail?? Are we having a 'hair cutting' ceremony as Gay3 suggested??

3 comments:

fOoTpRinTs of LiFe said...

Hehe yeah, that was SO sweet of you guys! REally really touched! Thanks darlings! U guys r de best..... Hehe

Anu said...

i know we are.. haha..

U r too sweetie..

Vanitha said...

Muaks to you all! ;)