Sunday, June 14, 2009

Room Revamp


I've finally done it.. Prabhu would be soooo proud of me.. ;P

Here are the pics of my rm..
View from entrance of my room
View from the window, facing the entrance
My dressin table which I refuse to discard!! It's celebrating its 26th bday soon..
U just can't find such a wide mirror on the current dressing tables in the market now..
1st compartment for casual wear
Middle compartment for ethnic wear & gowns
3rd compartment for Office wear;
Separated by Bottoms -pants, Bottoms - skirts, Tops & Dresses
Not enuf clothes (nor wardrobe space) to categorise by colours yet..

I'm proud of maself.. Pat on my back.. =D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Vanitha said...

All your clothes?

Anu said...

Shamz: Thx luv! :D

Vanz: keke.. smart gal.. All my sarees are hanging in Sasi's wardrobe. He doesn't need so much space to hang his clothes.. =) Clothes I wear at home are in the drawers beneath my dressing table..

But yeah, seems like the wardrobe's pretty empty huh? ;P

fOoTpRinTs of LiFe said...

Dae, ttz like super neat! Im so embarrased to look at mine..... Hehe!

Unknown said...

i am proud of you! But, no point havin a clean, pretty room when the person living in there prefers to live like a Rag! *Save Water Campaign right radha>??? hehhehe..

Anu said...

Nagz - keke.. Dun worrie dear.. everyone tells me its only a matter of time b4 it reverts back to how it used to be..

Prabhu - Yes, I'm a firm believer of saving water and thus, $$$!