Thursday, March 26, 2009

PSD Advance 2009

PSD Advance was held on 23 Mar 2009.. Immediately after I came back from my quick getaway in Batam with frens.. It is an annual PSD event that is attended by PSD and CSC.. to discuss plans for the organisation for the year.. Senior Mgmt laid out the directions to take.. N each depts will take it & work on it in their own areas.. So, reason y I mention this is cos.. I was emcee for this event.. MP Zainudin Nordin was the GOH.. He spoke of the ground sentiments of Singaporeans during this economic downturn & some of the issues were really quite stark..

On sun nite, I was busy plannin wat to wear.. N in the end decided to stick to my lil black dress.. It's formal wear.. not party wear.. so no worries.. Mum's selection.. Gd choice though cos everyone commented on my dress.. They all said it was pretty.. I had to tell them the truth.. tat it was 12 yrs old!! =D
Anyway, the event went well.. Justin my co-emcee had plenty of experience doing such PSD events.. Had a gd time with him.. After tea break, the session got a bit more complicated though.. After PS's speech, participants had to break up for discussions.. & that wasnt in our speech.. we had to stick tat in.. There was an sms aspect to the session where pple could sms their thoughts to numbers flashed on the screens & we would flash selected comments.. Haiz.. quite messy.. But we managed to pull thru..

Everyone said it was a job well done.. So I was really glad.. My 1st day back @ work had been great!! Can't say the same for my other frens who had come to Batam with me.. But, I just wanna say, Hang in there babettes... It'll get betta! Luv ya'll..

Took pics after tat with frens.. Will post them once my fren scans them to me.. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna see that LBD too! And once again -- no photos of me up pls... U've done enough damage already... hehe. Btw, I met your mom. What a coincidence! I was just mentioning the other day that I hadn't seen her in a long time :P

Anu said...

I'll see if my fren has sent me the scanned pics.. I'll upload them then..

haha.. Yesh, mum told me tat she met u..